Thursday, April 3, 2008

Erm, is this thing on?


Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Tanthalas.

Q. Why am I making this blog?
A. I'm selfish and I like to talk about myself :)
A2. Seriously, though, I find that it is time for the male nurses to have a voice and advocate for ourselves. There's probably some sort of other orgnanization making tons of dough doing this, but it's time! I don't plan on being remotely discreet and politically correct (or gramarrically correct for that matter). Oh, yeah, and this is a nice, therapeutic measure for me to get some things off my chest too.

Q. Is this blog only for you male nurses?
A. Hell no. It's not reserved for any one group of anything at all.

Well, this is enough for a first post. Click "add to bookmark" and tell your friends. I can be reached by those comments below or by E-mail: tanthalas.sn@gmail.com

No comments: